Angry Beaver Knives Work Aprons
Matt at Angry Beaver Knives has partnered with Dead Crow Customs to bring you Angry Beaver Custom Work Aprons!
Several styles of Aprons are available, purchased directly from Duluth Trading Company and embroidered to your specifications with Angry Beaver logos.
The Duluth Trading Company Canvas Bib Apron features:
- Tough, pocket-packed apron that adjusts in a cinch
- Cinchable ties let you adjust the height and tightness for a super customizable fit
- Bib pockets holds pencils, an X-acto® Knife, smartphone and more
- Deep side pockets for toting a trowel, paint stir sticks, or hanging a tape measure
- Bellowed patch pockets with tuckable flaps for easy access to seed packets, screws, etc
- Made of durable 100% 12-oz. cotton canvas
- Padded neoprene straps for comfort
- Machine wash
The Duluth Trading Company Dirty Deeds Waterproof Work Apron features:
- Made of abuse-absorbing 1200-denier polyester for tough, dirty tasks
- Waterproof polyester coating keeps the mess off your duds
- Automatically adjusting cross-over straps with side release buckles
- 4 large pockets across waistline for stashing tools
The Duluth Trading Company Best Damn Fire Hose Apron features:
- Sturdy side clip suspenders mean no loose string coming untied mid-job
- Reinforced suspender attachment points fight fraying
- Rugged 13-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas takes tough jobs in stride
- FendOff® finish repels workshop stains
- Two deep pockets on each side for tools, and a 3-slot chest pocket that keeps notepad
- Space to keep your carpenter's pencil, cheater glasses close at hand
- Falls just below the knee
- Measures 24¾"W x 35½"L
- Locker loop behind top collar – hang it up without spilling tools
In addition to the style of apron, you may also pick the logo or text you would embroidered in the center of the apron, on the chest. We offer a large 6" tall logo (note, this takes a LOT of thread, so while the up-charge may be substantial, the results are AMAZING) as well as up to (2) lines of custom text below the logo.
Note: All custom work hoodies are made to order, so processing time may be 3-6 weeks depending on style chosen and other orders place prior to yours.